crew available

Do you need crew for an upcoming cruise? Are you interested in crewing on someone else's trawler yacht? Here's where you post the details.

crew available

Postby islandstyle27 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:54 pm

My husband and I currently reside in Merritt Island, Florida. We are both licensed OUPV captains and are in the process of obtaining our upgrade to Master Captains, 50 tons, with towing endorsement. We are looking for work together and are willing to relocate as necessary. We currently operate a center console fishing boat and are looking to move to a larger vessel to better utilize our license upgrades. We are both in our early 30's and have over 10 years of boat owner experience. My husband and I both graduated from the University of West Florida and moved to Merritt Island after that. As such, most of our boating experience has been in and around Florida although we have also cruised the Bahamas and have logged some time on inland rivers. We are looking for any full-time employment opportunities. Please let me know if there are any interests and I will happily forward resumes and pictures at your request.
islandstyle27

Return to Crew Wanted, Crew Available