Watermaker membranes/vessels/etc

If it's about trawler yachts, how we equip and maintain them, and what great fun we have voyaging, cruising or living aboard, post here.

Watermaker membranes/vessels/etc

Postby trawlerguy » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:43 pm

Just ordered new membranes for our WM and wanted to pass along the company site for those interested.
Very friendly ppl, once working via phone/email and excellent prices.
http://www.wateranywhere.com/Water_Filtration_Products/index.php?cPath=22_35&osCsid=5e580c7252383dfe2703375fd30c3cb3&gclid=CO_siL2xq5gCFQIMswodLwIGng

In 2002 we paid just at $900 from Village Marine watermakers in Fort Lauderdale for two new ones...
I just bought two for about $400. Not bad... They are on their way, drop shipped to Tropical Shipping, to St Maarten where I can stick em in. (darn, I keep turning on the smilies but they're off again) ;-)

Ours are the 2.5" x 40" units.
"The winner of a Rat Race is always a Rat, the only thing I can think to do about that--is to haul up the anchor." - Ken Gill – “It’s Blowin’ Up A Hooly”
MV "MARIAH" Gwynn's Island,62

trawlerguy

Re: Watermaker membranes/vessels/etc

Postby trawlerguy » Sun May 03, 2015 8:21 am

Although it's late coming...I wanted to add that this project went very well and the membranes worked great, and are still working great.
"The winner of a Rat Race is always a Rat, the only thing I can think to do about that--is to haul up the anchor." - Ken Gill – “It’s Blowin’ Up A Hooly”
MV "MARIAH" Gwynn's Island,62

trawlerguy

Return to All Trawlers, All Trawlering, All The Time (tm)